Vencomatic Group is the world’s number one in sustainable poultry friendly systems. Vencomatic North America is the sales and service organisation of Vencomatic Group in the US.
The Financial Manager is the key contact for financial institutions, (tax) auditors, insurance company and IT support. You will report to the Vencomatic Group Financial Manager and you will be supported by the Group financial controller, IT and HR advisors. The Financial Manager North America is a senior officer who has the natural authority to become Managing Director of Vencomatic North America.
What you will be doing:
- You will be responsible for all of the administrative processes of the business unit including the daily accounting (AR, AP, GL, BS, PL).
- You will make and distribute financial reports and other KPI reports
- You are responsible for tax returns and payroll processing, cash flow and forecasting.
- You are responsible for Human Resources, supported by (external) specialists.
- You will support sales and service with project management.
- You will implement and improve IT and ERP applications.
- You will become Managing Director of Vencomatic North America in case of proven suitability.
What you will bring:
- You are a real goal getter that is self-starting, data-driven, pro-active and shows ownership.
- You will have a really collaborative working style and strive for the common goal.
- You will wow us with great ideas using new technologies.
- You will be convincing in bringing a message across.
What we are looking for:
- Master’s in accounting or Finance.
- You have a minimum of 5 years experience being responsible for managing a complete financial administration including the external audit.
- You are pragmatic and flexible, looking for continuous improvements.
- You have strong analytical skills.
- You are independent and self-reliant.
- You have excellent MS-Office skills, especially Excel.
- You have knowledge of Sales Force and Financial Force applications.
What we offer
What we offer
Working for Vencomatic Group means working at an innovative multinational with many chances to develop yourself, taking responsibility and initiative. We offer an extensive and professional training program within an open and result driven company culture. Next to a competitive salary, Vencomatic Group offers attractive secondary benefits.
If you are interested in this position and you want to apply, please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org