As a Supervisor, you know how to prioritise and provide technical support, as well as placing and installing our systems at our customers. As a Supervisor, you travel to beautiful places all over the world. You see challenges in solving problems. You take action on your own initiative if things do not meet the required standards or if there is a risk that certain agreements will not be met. You distinguish yourself by your resolute way of tackling (ad hoc) jobs and you are someone to whom one can confidently leave all kinds of operational matters. You will be working in an innovative and international family business that wants to make poultry farming sustainable worldwide in an animal-friendly manner.
The main tasks of a Supervisor
- Supervising and managing local employees worldwide in the installation of our housing systems;
- You will train the client and report the results to the organisation;
- You will make frequent international trips with a stay of several weeks abroad;
- As a Supervisor, you represent the Vencomatic Group and do everything possible to deliver a project to the customer's satisfation.
- You are in possession of an MBO (secondary vocational education) Mechanical or Engineering diploma;
- You have a good command of the English language;
- You have good communication skills and a hands-on mentality;
- You think in solutions and are self-reliant;
- You have no restrictions to work abroad and are willing to travel.
What can we offer you?
You will be working for a dynamic company with an enthusiastic team. As a Supervisor, you will have a challenging job with a lot of appreciation. We invest in training and development so that you can find the challenge you are looking for now and in the future.
Do you have technical insight, a sense of humour and are you interested in this vacancy?
Then apply now by sending your CV with a brief comment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have questions about the content of the vacancy? Please contact the Teamleader of the After Sales department, Hanneke van de Ven, at 0497-517380.