What you'll be doing
- You are developing and expanding the distribution and sales network in Spain;
- Performing active sales activities, conducting negotiations and concluding contracts;
- Managing key accounts;
- Participating in local and international tradeshows;
- Being on the road to visit potential customers.
What we're looking for
- You have knowledge of the agriculture sector, related to Spain poultry market (preferably);
- You have an agro-industry and /or sales education;
- Experience in sales activities, conducting negotiations and concluding contracts;
- You have strong influencing skills and ability to work in an informal no-nonsense organization;
- Strong proponent of animal welfare and sustainability;
- You have a commercial drive and are a clear and concise communicator;
- Excellent communication skills in both Spanish and English.
What we offer
Working for Vencomatic Group means working at an innovative multinational with many opportunities to develop yourself, take responsibility and show initiative. You get the chance to work internationally. Within the job, we offer an extensive and professional training program within an open and result driven company culture. Besides a competitive salary, Vencomatic Group offers attractive secondary benefits.
For information about the position, please contact Mr. John Bierens Sr., (Regional Director of Southern Europe) via: email@example.com.
If you are interested in this position and you would like to apply, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.