What you'll be doing
- You are developing and expanding the distribution and sales network in the area of; Australia and New Zealand;
- Performing active sales activities, conducting negotiations and concluding contracts;
- Managing key accounts;
- Participating in local and international tradeshows;
- Being on the road to visit potential customers.
What we're looking for
- You have knowledge of the poultry sector, related to Australian and New Zealand poultry integration companies;
- You have an agro-industry and /or sales education;
- You have strong influencing skills and ability to work in an informal no-nonsense organization;
- Strong proponent of animal friendly and sustainability;
- You have comfortable and competent executive communication skills, clear and concise communicator;
- 5 -10 years of experience in sales activities, conducting negotiations and concluding contracts;
- Living in Australia or New Zealand is requested.
What we offer
Working for Vencomatic Group means working at an innovative multinational with many opportunities to develop yourself, take responsibility and show initiative. You get the chance to work internationally. Within the job, we offer an extensive and professional training program within an open and result driven company culture. Besides a competitive salary, Vencomatic Group offers
attractive secondary benefits.
If you would like to know more about our organization please click on www.vencomaticgroup.com
For information about the position, please contact Mr. Simon McKenzie, (Regional Director of Asia and Oceania) e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are interested in this position and you would like to apply, please send your application to email@example.com